OUR FAMILY LAWYERS
Kristina is an experienced and professional Senior Associate with an empathetic, strategic and pragmatic approach to her Family Law practice. She is committed to providing expert guidance and representation whilst ensuring her clients feel heard, understood and empowered at every stage of their family law matter.
Kristina has been practicing law since 2012 and has extensive experience representing clients in often complex financial matters involving the division of multiple assets, superannuation splitting naf spousal maintenance. She also has years of expereience representing clients in children’s matters involving issues of risk, family violence and relocation, both interstate and international as well as child support matters and divorce.
She is a member of:
- Law Society of NSW
- Family Law Section of the
- Law Council of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree with honours – University of Technology Sydney
- Admitted as a lawyer to the NSW supreme court
- Admitted as a lawyer to the High Court of Australia
- Beyond UTS International Leadership Development Program
- International Law & Human Rights – Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- National Accreditation as a Mediator
- Appointment to Law Society Mediators Panel